Therapeutic Area Focus
EmVenio offers a proven and innovative approach to make localized Phase I, II, III, and IV clinical trials easily accessible to underserved communities.
At EmVenio, our focus is on addressing the most critical needs in the clinical trial industry and population health. Presently, we concentrate on the following therapeutic areas and indications, and are continuously expanding our capabilities to support additional areas and adjacencies.
EmVenio concentrates its efforts on these therapeutic areas:
Metabolic / Immunology
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV)
- Pneumococcal Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Headache – migraine, cluster, and tension
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Gastroesphageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver (NAFL) and nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH)
- Atopic Dermatitis
Atrial fibrillation (AFib)
Rare and Orphan Disease
- Across Therapeutic Areas
Our mobile Community Research Sites and mobile clinical staff are fully equipped with all the necessary resources to conduct trials effectively. They are supported by a proficient team of experienced medical, regulatory, and operational specialists, and we leverage their collective expertise to ensure the success of your study.